Himalayan Salt Detox Face Scrub
$27.95 was $29.95
This product is currently sold out.
Pure Himalayan Salt Detox Face Scrub 4oz
100% Himalayan Salt scrub provides the ultimate oil and impurities cleanse for your skin. Superior and all-natural salt that is unbleached, unrefined, and unprocessed with organic ingredients, detoxifies, exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin.
- EXFOLIATE: Easily remove dead skin cells, excess dirt, oils, and other impurities from the surface of your skin. The end result will leave your skin feeling soft and glowing.
- DETOXIFY: Pure Himalayan Scrub will help to draw out unwanted toxins, dirt, pollution, and bacteria from your pores.
- REJUVENATE: Absorbs excess oils from the skin and draws out impurities. Acts as a natural antiseptic for disinfecting acne-prone skin.
- STIMULATE: Increases circulation to assist in the rejuvenation of your skin cells, leaving not only your skin revived, but refreshed.
1. Use 2-3 times per week
2. Take a 1-2 day break in between each use.
3. Apply with fingers tips to cover the face.
4. Massage in circular motions to scrub face.
5. Leave on for 2-3 minutes.
6. Rinse with cool water.
DETOX PINK! TIP: Salt is easily absorbed into the skin to draw out toxins. Be advised that you may experience blemishes after using that will soon fade after a few hours. This is a detox scrub designed to pull out impurities. If you have sensitive or dry skin use 1-2 times per week only. Wait until the skin is completely dry before applying face serum.
Be sure to tag us on social media use the following hashtags: #detoxsoupdiet #detoxpinkWARNING: Recommended for adults only. All customers purchasing skin care products from detox PINK! agrees to take full responsibility for any results experienced from using them, detox PINK! nor Detox Soup Diet shall not be held responsible. If you have direct medical related skincare questions, consult your health care provider or see a dermatologist. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat, cure, or prevent any disease.